MHC Law Firm is committed toward privacy protection. If we ask you to provide any kind of identification information when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Besides our law firm’s approach toward the protection of privacy, we are bound to client confidentiality through the Romanian Law of Attorneys (Legea Avocatilor). Any Romanian lawyer registered with the Bar shall abide the strict provisions related to confidentiality.
We will change this policy from time to time and we will update this page accordingly. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you consent with any changes. This policy is effective from 21.05.2014.
What is the information collected by RomanianLawOffice.com?
1. Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to traffic data and/or location data.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you sign up to our newsletter or ask for legal information.
3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of Information Gathered from Visitors
The information that we collect from visitors and store relating to you is used to enable us to provide our services to you. We can also use this information for the following reasons:
1. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, if of course you have consented to receive such information.
2. To fulfill certain contractual commitments to you.
Storing Personal Data of Visitors (Site Users)
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. We do not provide any payment services on our website. All payments for our legal services are conducted after signing an Engagement Letter with MHC Law Firm through bank wire or cash payment.
Disclosing the Information of a Site User
We may in certain cases disclose your personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, our affiliates, our collaborators and certain partners within our group.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. Where we believe it is your interested and with a prior consent.
2. Where we are asked to disclose your information per the Romanian law.
Third Party Links
You will find a number of links to third parties on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Information related to RomanianLawOffice.com
Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
Your Consent to Using RomanianLawOffice.com
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of information as presented in the above documentation.